CAFM Candidate Network

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Andrew, sorry for such a lag in this reply. Thank you very much, I didn't know there was an online tool and your other input is very helpful. ------------------------------ Carsten Andreasen, CAFM City of Toronto, ON Toronto, ON ------------- ...

• Working on the Professional Devleopment disipline? Please join me on May 15 at 12 PM Eastern, for CAFM Office Hours, we will be discussing Professional Development, a key discipline for your career, and obtaining the CAFM certification. ------------------------------ ...

• Carsten, First off, congratulations on finishing your CAFM! If you look on the online tracker, it seems "The Center" is just referring NAFA related events . If you go to https://learning.nafa.org/ and then select 'My Courses', you should be able ...

• Hello everyone, I'm happy to report that I just completed my last exam, whew! I'm now looking into the recertification process as I don't want to fall behind in points and have to play catch up. Does anyone have any tips? I've looked at the tracking ...

• Hi Carsten, I will be attending the Academy also. We are switching to their fuel system. I would be happy to meet with you. Beth ------------------------------ Elizabeth Casillas, CAFM Fleet Manager City of Buckeye, AZ Buckeye, AZ ---- ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.