CAFM

View Only
  • 1.  Are you making the most of your time at home?

Posted 06-30-2020 16:31
    Many of us are working from home during the pandemic.​ Are you making the most of your time?
    If you're not commuting, consider spending that time studying for your CAFM. Small, consistent efforts can net you big rewards! If you have been studying, why not start testing?
    You can test from home, no commuting to a testing center. It could not be more convenient!
    Has anyone out there earned their CAFM in the past 3 months? Let's hear from you!
    Let's make the most of this time at home!

------------------------------
    Alicia Hammond, CAFM
    Fleet Manager
    LeasePlan USA
    alicia.hammond@leaseplan.com

• 2.  RE: Are you making the most of your time at home?

Posted 09-21-2020 17:30
    What is the best time of day to study?

The answer to this question is not the same for everyone. Can you absorb information better in the morning or the afternoon? I'm a morning person and found weekend mornings the ideal time to review the CAFM materials.

What time works best for you? Does anyone have any thoughts to share?

Alicia Hammond CAFM
    Fleet Manager
    LeasePlan USA
    alicia.hammond@leaseplan.com

• 3.  RE: Are you making the most of your time at home?

Posted 09-23-2020 09:23
    Great question - for myself I have many challenges to find the "best study time" Balancing a full-time job remotely during the day and kids back to school meaning homework time as moms or dads also become "part-time teachers" to their kids and don't forget dinner prep, I find the only time to study is between the hours of 9-10 pm. Weekends are a bit more flexible as we know teenagers love to sleep in so I take quiet time in the morning to do a longer period of studying.  Would love to hear from others that have a busy family life what works for them?   any tips and tricks to reduce the distraction of a busy household?

Sonya D'Andrea
    FPS Lead
    Element Fleet Management
    Mississauga ON
    (905) 366-8891