CAFM

View Only
  • 1.  Hello and Welcome to the Risk Management Module

Posted 09-26-2019 13:57

Hello CAFM candidates and welcome to the CAFM community. This portal will give you direct access to other certification candidates and to the Certification Content Committee. My name is Tim Coxwell and I am the module owner for the Risk Management module.  No I did not lose a bet.  This means that I am the lead in keeping the Reference Guide, Study Guide and exam questions for this module up to date. I completed my CAFM in 2017. My top study tip for you all is to make sure to answer all of the questions in the study guide as your read the reference guide.  I also suggest one consider how what is read applies or could be applied in your fleet operation.  Borrowing from the adage "measure twice, cut once", study twice to pass in one sitting.  I assure you that focusing on Risk Management will reduce the cost of your operation in the grand scheme.  Don't take it for granted.  Safety saves money and most importantly saves lives.

Going forward, I am happy to answer any questions you may have (except specific exam questions, of course). I will also occasionally post a small quiz or comment on the material to generate some discussion and interaction. I wish you all success in the program!

Thanks,

Tim Coxwell
    Fleet Management Division Director
    Leon County Sheriff's Office
    850-544-8787
    coxwellt@leoncountyfl.gov

------------------------------
    Timothy Coxwell
    Tallahassee FL

• 2.  RE: Hello and Welcome to the Risk Management Module

Posted 09-27-2019 08:00
    Just saying thank you - I've just started, passed one module and trying to figure out the next one to start.  It will be nice to have the communities active. :D

Debby Corey
    University of Tennessee
    Chattanooga TN
    (423) 425-5298

• 3.  RE: Hello and Welcome to the Risk Management Module

Posted 09-27-2019 13:06
    What module have you completed?

Timothy Coxwell