YOU ASKED AND YOUR NAFA CHAPTER DELIVERED -
The Tesla Gigafactory Tour
Friday, September 13th
22 spots for the 1:00pm tour
22 spots for the 3:00pm tour
Cost $20.00/person – Open to All
As requested, this event was planned so that you can make it a weekend in the Reno/Tahoe area
Weekend events include:
STIHL National Championship Air Races
Reno Food Truck Friday
Deep Purple Concert
GHOST – The Ultimate Tour Named Death
Carlos Mencia Comedy Show
Edible Pedal 100
Gary Clark Jr. Concert
Please sign-up and make your reservations early, as this is a popular weekend!
Our Host Hotel and the location of the shuttle pick-up & drop-off is:
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
2707 South Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
PEPPERMILL RESORT SPA CASINO ROOM BLOCK INFORMATION:
Group Name: NAFA Fleet Managers Assoc. – NorCal-Northern NV Chapter
Group Code: ANAFA19
Tuscany Tower Single King Room Block Rates:
Thursday, September 12 $130.00
Friday, September 13 $190.00
Saturday, September 14 $220.00
*Hotel Resort Fee reduced to $15.00/night taxable (normally $30.00)
Cut-off date for these rates is Tuesday, August 13th
TOUR NOTES AND PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
- This is approximately a 75 minute walking tour
- No photo or video allowed inside the factory
- Everyone must wear flat closed-toe shoes, (no sandals, ballet style flats or high heels) long pants, and a sleeved shirt (T-Shirts are ok)
- Children must be 8 years or older to participate
- Photo ID and visitor NDA required for visitors 18 years and older
- Please note: Due to factory safety requirements, a failure to adhere to these clothing requirements means you will not be allowed on the tour.
*TESLA is requiring a roster with the full legal name of all attendees one week prior to the tour, so please use the name on your photo ID that you plan to use at the tour when signing up.
**You will need to be present at the Peppermill 90 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. The trip from the Peppermill to the Gigafactory is 45 minutes and unloading & check-in at the factory is 30 minutes.
Special thanks to our co-sponsors - USA Fleet Solutions, East Bay Clean Cities and Sacramento Clean Cities for making this happen!